Manager, Student Center and Clubs, Female UAE National Only
Student Affairs Deanship is looking for an incumbent for the position of Manager, Student Center and Clubs, to be responsible for the management of all clubs and activities. Management of the day-to-day operations and programs of Shaikha Latifa Bint Hamdan Activity Center (Dubai) and Student Engagement Center (Abu Dhabi) and to cover the other campus when needed.
Ensures that the Club and the Center programs and activities are aligned to the ZU student leadership development framework
Promote programs, activities and clubs that align with the UAE National Agenda
- Develops a yearly plan for Student Clubs and Student Centers that focuses on Leadership and skills development ensuring consistency where possible across campuses
- Evaluate, assess and improve the current student clubs and activities and programs in the Centers
- Manages the annual budget for Student Clubs and Student Center activities and programs
- Provides leadership and sound decision-making regarding all student clubs and center programs and activities
- Ensures activities and programs are embedded in the Student Leadership Development framework
- Liaises with relevant external stakeholders to engage ZU students in leadership and Community programs and workshops both on campus and off campus
- Responsible for the management of the Community Service and Volunteering programs on behalf of the University
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director
- Drafts, reviews and develops the centers’ policies and procedures regarding students’ access.
- Responsible for managing students’ center campus-wide programs that enrich and develop the university mission and aid in achieving Zayed University learning outcomes.
- Promote the Student Centers both internally and externally to raise awareness and participation in programs and activities
- Responsible for organizing End of Year Appreciation Award celebration for students’ who excel in co-curricular activities.
- Connects the Centers with cultural/community authorities and organizations to arrange events and activities for students and to utilize the center fully
- Promotes programs in the Center that align with the UAE National Agenda
- Promotes the establishment of Student Clubs that reflect the ZU Learning Outcomes and UAE National Agenda
- Drafts, reviews and develops policies and procedures for student clubs.
- Develops and implements training programs to ensure the smooth running of student clubs.
- Encourages and supports students to participate in Student Center programs and activities to create a hub environment
Must possess a Master degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 10 years of experience in managing student activities, leadership programs, or related areas or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other essential requirements:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to travel with students to off-campus sites.
Desired or preferred requirements:
- Fluency in Arabic & English
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.