School Administration Assistant
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $73,814 to $77,966 pa
- Remuneration inclusive of cash salary, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
With campuses strategically placed across Australia, CQUniversity’s footprint is one of the largest and fastest growing in the country. Why not join forces with a truly great University and work as part of our School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences – a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
In this role, you’ll collaborate effectively within a geographically dispersed team of friendly, dedicated professionals to provide quality administrative and client support to the School’s academic staff and students. Acting as the first point of contact for the School, you’ll undertake a diverse range of administrative tasks and offer support with financial, travel and event management processes to ensure the School operates efficiently and delivers a wholesome experience for our students.
Join the hustle and bustle at our vibrant Sydney campus, positioned right in the heart of the city and only a casual stroll from the Harbour, Opera House and public transport options. Whether you’re looking to kickstart your administrative career or you’re seeking a change in scenery – this role is an ideal opportunity for you. If you exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills, have an apt for time management, and a passion for delivering professional and prompt client service, we want to hear from you.
- Completion of Year 12 with relevant work experience; or equivalent relevant experience or a combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Proven ability to organise work, meet deadlines and resolve problems with minimal supervision and coordinate projects where required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that demonstrate a strong focus on the provision of quality customer service.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 18 July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33219
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.