Vendor Risk Analyst
- Assist in the ongoing development of the Supplier Questionnaire and initiatives for new and re-on-boarded Suppliers for risk assessment.
- Analyze Questionnaire Responses and Attachments (Certificate of Insurance, NDA's, and Security documents) based upon Risk Guidelines/Playbook.
- Maintain risk documentation related to suppliers.
- Responsible for following up and communicating with suppliers for additional clarity on responses.
- When necessary work with internal departments to ensure all elements of risk are considered.
- Collaborate with Manager when considering high-risk suppliers.
- Responsible for performing the Vendor risk assessment process including the review and scoring of inherent risk questionnaires, initiating and managing the due diligence process with cross-functional control group (SE) and completing overall risk assessment summaries.
- Approves Suppliers for use in Oracle EBS Vendor Master
- Develop, send and follow up on initiatives to new and existing (re-on boarded) suppliers.
- Assist in the development of Initiatives for new and re-onboarding suppliers.
- Communicate to Enterprise Technology department any bugs or enhancements through JIRA ticketing system.
- 2-4 years in a professional environment.
- Experience with data cleanup projects involving vendor types of information.
- Experience in Vendor management, Operational or Enterprise Risk, Internal Audit, Procurement or Contracts preferred.
- Transferable skills are acceptable.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Oracle and SQM Applications.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables on time.
- Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic Knowledge of risk and controls practices, procedures and principles.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to be flexible in a consistently changing environment.
- Education, Training and or Certification:
- 4- year College degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years work experience.
- Local travel may be necessary.
Job Code: 4421
Employee Status: Fixed-Term
Requisition ID: 83870