Junior Research Fellow for DST-SERB, Funded Project in School of Electronics Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
Roles and responsibilities
Applications are invited for the Post of JRF for the (DST-SERB) Funded Project in School of Electronics Engineering (SENSE), (ECR/2018/000786), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
Title of the Project: Design and Development of Multifunctional Reconfigurable Antenna for Navigation Receiver System.
- M.Tech (Electronics and Communication/RF and Microwave /Electrical Engineering) with GATE/NET.
- First class B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/Electrical or equivalent with GATE/NET
Desirable (if any):
- Responsible for Design, Simulation, Optimisations of antennas in microwave Frequencies.
- Solid knowledge in antenna theory, transmission line theory, RF circuits and radiation theory
- Hands on experience in CST MWS, HFSS, MATLAB
- Experience in embedded antenna design and antennas for portable devices
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- (1st and 2nd year) and 35,000/- (3rd year)
for BE / B.Tech/ M.Tech without GATE/NET, stipend as per institute norms
Department of Science and Technology, SERB
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Choukiker, Associate Professor, SENSE
Co-Principal Investigator: NIL
Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before (20/07/2019) through online http://careers.vit.ac.in No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
Selected candidate will be encouraged to register for PhD under VIT University during the period.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Junior/Primary/Assistant Teacher
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG: M.Tech - Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization,
Company Profile Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.