VET Manager, Nursing, Midwifery, Aged Care and Community
4 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North, Mackay City, Noosa, Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration $133,991 to $140,382 pa (including salary of $113,225 to $118,625 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences truly is a leader in nursing education – our academics and teachers are recognised for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare. Our courses are based on work-integrated and flexible learning, with a range of development opportunities available for our students.
As the VET Manager, Health, Nursing, Aged Care and Community, you will champion the delivery of strategic advice and direction to your vocational education and training delivery teams. This will see you provide leadership to your staff to consistently provide professional, industry-relevant and quality delivery of courses to industry and community alike. A large component of your role will see you manage the compliance and adherence to relevant Vocational Education and Training regulations and legislation, to ensure VET operations reflect the utmost professionalism of CQUniversity higher education.
- Understanding of the legislative requirements associated to Australian Higher Education and Vocational Education sectors (mandatory).
- Detailed knowledge of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) (mandatory).
- Knowledge of Australian evaluation grant and award schemes relevant to the VET sector (mandatory).
- Post-graduate qualification and extensive relevant experience in Health, Nursing, Aged Care or Community Services or; an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- High level negotiation, consultation, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret legislation and develop policies, procedures and plans in relation to vocational education and training issues.
- Proven experience in strategic and operational planning processes.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 23rd July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33216
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.