Senior Enrolment Coordinator
Work type: Fixed Term
Division/Faculty: University Services
Department/School: Department of Academic Services and Registrar
Salary: $83,301 - $90,170 (UOM 6)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 17% super
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client-centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements, and acts as a shared services function within the University of Melbourne.
About the role
The Senior Enrolment Coordinator plays a key role in the delivery of high quality, sizeable and time-critical enrolment services to students and colleagues.
The role requires superior administrative, interpersonal and customer service skills, and a strong commitment to working collaboratively. The Senior Enrolment Coordinator will strive for continual improvement in service delivery and be able to observe and follow relevant University and government policy and guidelines.
You will have:
- a degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- A proven ability to provide accessible and expert guidance, support and other services to a wide range of students and colleagues. This includes an appreciation of the academic and personal challenges experienced by some tertiary education students, and a solid understanding the different stages and interdependencies of the ‘enrolment lifecycle’.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to interact effectively with a wide range of students and colleagues
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills. An ability to write professional emails, guidelines, reports and proposals, and to develop and deliver training materials, is required
- A very high level of proficiency using standard application software such as the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), large integrated databases, and customer relationship management systems.
- A demonstrated ability to extract, analyse and manage large data sets accurately and with ease.
- Able to maintain a high level of focus, positivity and productivity in a busy and changing environment
- Strong team player, including a ready willingness to learn and assist with other activities.
Please note: To ensure the University provides a safe environment for children, this position requires the incumbent to hold a current and valid Working with Children Check.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Applications close: 24 Jul 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time