Senior Lecturer, Graduate Certificate in Research
7 days left
- Part Time
- Fixed Term (12 months) Part Time (0.3 FTE)
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $35,515 to $40,841 pa (plus superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Do you have an ability to develop creative and innovative teaching materials that ensure students can meet learning outcomes successfully?
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The Research Division at CQUniversity delivers practical research with real-world outcomes in association with industry. We focus on cross disciplinary collaboration to create impact and long-term benefits for our partners across industry, government and community sectors.
In this role, you will be expected to play a major role in scholarship, research and professional activities. You will perform assigned teaching duties within the Graduate Certificate in Research, both on and off campus. The successful applicant will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills, particularly in relation to a cross-cultural student cohort.
- Possession of a doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- An understanding of current professional and education issues in the Australian research sector and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues across the University to support students and promote CQUniversity.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 28 July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33177
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply