Salary: £21,336 to £23,839 per annum - including London Allowance
Closing Date: Friday 02 August 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 08 August 2019
- Full-Time, Permanent
Applications are invited for the post of Maintenance Assistant in the Estates Department.
Are you a self-motivated, customer focused individual who enjoys working as part of a busy team and looking to develop your skills and learn through your work?
YES? Then this could be the role you are looking for.
Working as part of our Maintenance Services team, as a Maintenance Assistant, you will take responsibility for completing a range of maintenance tasks across our busy Campus.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- The ability to deal efficiently and politely with our customers
- A calm, flexible and organised approach to your work
- The ability to work a shift system which includes weekend working every 5 weeks on average and working until 8pm once per week during term time.
- Good competent DIY level skills in electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage your own work through to completion
In return we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Training and Development opportunities
- Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Various schemes including Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loans and help with the cost of Eyesight testing.
- Free parking
- Tools and uniform provided
- Access to training and career development opportunities.
The post is based in Egham, Surrey where the College is situated in a beautiful, leafy campus near to Windsor Great Park and within commuting distance from London.
This is a full time and permanent post, immediately available or as soon as possible thereafter for a period of 12 months.
Please quote the reference: 0719-264
Closing Date: Midnight, 2 August 2019
Interview Date: 8 August 2019
Please note that it will not be possible for the College to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for successful candidates as this role does not fall into one of the standard occupational codes deemed eligible for sponsorship by UK Visas and Immigration. Successful candidates will therefore need to be eligible to work in the UK or have limited leave to remain in the UK and associated right to work for the duration of their employment with the College, in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.