Lecturer, Clinical Engagement Coordinator
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $114, 361 to $135,810 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Play a key role in influencing the development and future direction of CQUniversity’s podiatry course. Apply your extensive academic and professional experience paired with your passion for teaching, learning and research to craft the course’s culture and build its reputation within industry. This role is your chance to make a true strategic influence and take your academic career to the next level.
Join a University that promotes fast academic progression and who aims to support the academic development needs of staff. You will be part of an enthusiastic team with opportunities to do more and be more at CQUniversity. This role will allow you to participate in both teaching and clinical coordination duties, while assisting with identifying and developing industry partnerships to ensure meaningful appropriate and clinically relevant placement opportunities across a wide range of health facilities.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to consult, liaise, advice and negotiate with stakeholders and clients with a variety of cultural and educational backgrounds.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area.
- Current registration / or the eligibility to be registered with the Podiatry Board of Australia.
- Understanding of clinical placement requirements.
- A proven detailed knowledge of business support software including word processing, spreadsheeting, information management systems and email.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 1st August 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33184
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.