Post Doctoral Fellow, Physics
Organization Name Physics
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
- To work on a research project on the electronic structure of diatomic molecules.
- To support research that aims at publication in high quality, internationally renowned journals.
- To present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- To understand research group management and supervision of others.
- To establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda.
- To organize and teach a class or a course (if required).
- PhD Degree in Physics
- A knowledge of computational methods aiming at the calculation of the electronic structure of diatomic molecules.
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)