Assistant Professor in the International Ph.D. Program in Biomedical Engineering
Assistant Professor in the International Ph.D. Program in Biomedical Engineering 【College of Biomedical Engineering】
The College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor position in the International Ph.D. Program in Biomedical Engineering.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. in biomedical engineering or related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$111,810NTD per month + benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications:
- Education and research experience related to Biomedical Engineering, including but not limited to: Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials, Medical Devices, Implants and Instrumentation, Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery and Regenerative Medicine.
- Experience of writing research plans, grant proposals and carrying out independent research is preferred.
- International experience and history of international collaborations
- Teaching experience in the field of Biomedical Engineering and related fields.
- English fluency.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Others: Related documents for evaluation (e.g. awards, certificate)
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
International Ph.D. Program in Biomedical Engineering, College of Biomedical Engineering
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31, 2019
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Bian at email@example.com
Apply for Assistant Professor in the International Ph.D. Program in Biomedical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly