Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Business Analyst and an Analyst/Developer to join our Information and Technology Directorate. You will work within a strong, innovative and agile team environment that focusses on staff development and keeping up with emerging trends in technology and user experience. We’re a high-growth business area that works to deliver high quality tech support for learning, teaching, research and corporate functions within the CQUniversity community.
- Continuing, Full Time
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton or Brisbane (negotiable)
- Total Remuneration $92,573 to $99,702 (including salary of $78,226 to $84,250 plus 17% msuperannuation and leave loading)
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33190
As a Business Analyst you will have in-depth knowledge of business process modelling, and business analysis frameworks. You will be capable of working both independently and within a team to achieve results within relevant timeframes.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Please visit our CQUniversity website and refer to relevant position description to view full requirements of each position. When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- A degree with at least 2 years subsequent relevant experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical and administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 14 July 2019
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.