Coordinator Core Curriculum
1 day left
- Full Time
- Contribute to the delivery of ACU’s Core Curriculum Unit
- Engage with ACU students and staff members
- Continuing full-time opportunity, located in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
About the Role:
An ACU education is about more than just a degree, it is about our students’ integral human development. It’s learning to look at the world with empathy and confidence, learning to listen and lead, challenging stereotypes, and having the courage to make an impact. The University’s Core Curriculum lies at the heart of this transformation. It’s a key part of every ACU student’s education.
As Coordinator, Core Curriculum, you will contribute to our mission by coordinating and providing day-to-day administration and governance support to our Core Curriculum Unit.
- lead a small team to deliver an effective administrative service to students and academic staff.
- manage the delivery and workflow of daily activities and services, including timetabling
- deliver advice, guidance and operational support to students and staff
- conduct data analysis and reporting on staffing and enrolment data.
Skills and Experience:
- tertiary qualifications with demonstrated experience in providing effective administrative support in the higher-education sector
- experience in coordinating activities with multiple stakeholders.
- high level written and verbal communication skills
- ability to collate, analyse and evaluate data to inform strategic decision-making.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality we offer leading practice parental leave entitlements for both men and women, flexible work options and a range of generous leave options to assist with work-life balance.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $101,111 - $109,432, including salary component $85,440 - $92,471 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 7), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Professor Ray Younis, Lead Academic, Core Curriculum on 02 9739 2080 or via email: email@example.com
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: Friday 19 July 2019
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.