Lecturer in Enterprise Resource Planning
6 days left
The Education Centre of Australia (ECA) is a leading and diverse education group that operates at the forefront of Australia’s higher education sector with multiple campuses in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. Over the past two decades we have helped tens of thousands of students through English language courses, undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees and targeted internships.
As a growing network of colleges, we are looking for more people to join us in providing high quality educational experiences and project-based learning opportunities to students from around the world to transform their lives.
Victoria University (VU) has partnered with the Education Centre of Australia since 2007, to deliver courses in Sydney. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and IT/IS.
We are inviting expressions of interest for sessional lecturing and tutoring roles in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). If you have appropriate academic qualification and teaching experience and have what it takes to be a part of dynamic teaching team of VU Sydney, we would like to hear from you.
Required Subject Expertise and Software Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Mobile and Executive computing (SAP cloud, SAB build prototype, SAP WEB IDE)
- IT project management (SAP Hana s/4)
- ERP implementation (SAP IDES, SAP Hana s/4)
- The Information systems professional
- Business analytics (SAP Lumira, SAP Dashboard design, SAP Infinite, SAP Warehouse, SQL)
- Business process engineering (SAP Logon 7.5 – SAP business workflow builder)
- Management information technology
- Provide high quality lecturing/tutoring to students in accordance with VU curricula
- Manage VU Collaborate (VU's online learning systems) for your unit/s
- Create and maintain innovative learning environment for students to meet learning outcomes and satisfactorily complete their assessment tasks
- Identify students who are ‘at risk’ of failing a unit and assist them via the appropriate referral to Course Coordinator/ Academic Skills support team
- Participate in staff meetings and professional development sessions
- Provide on-going student support both face to face and online through email/VU collaborate online learning system
- Assure the quality of the assessment and examination processes as directed by the Course Coordinator
- Adhere to VU Sydney policies and procedures as instructed by the relevant Course Coordinator
- Ensure Victoria University courses are offered in compliance with all legislative and quality requirements, particularly those prescribed by the ESOS Act.
As the successful candidate you will ideally have:
- Postgraduate level qualification (Master and/or PhD) in a relevant discipline. Please note that a PhD is required for teaching postgraduate level units
- Relevant professional and/or industry experience
- Experience in teaching university level courses
- Proficiency in using SAP, NetWeaver or SQL
- Graduate certificate in tertiary teaching is desirable
- An ability to engage in research and scholarship through conference participation and publication is desirable
- Membership with a relevant professional body such as CPA Australia, CA ANZ is desirable.
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive team environment
- Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
- Work/life balance
- Professional development
- Expanding network of contacts
ECA is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must have full working rights to be employed within Australia for a reasonable period of time.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and statement addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com. Due to the expected high volume of responses only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information or to gain an insight into our team, please contact Dr Khaled Kourouche, 02 8325 3274.
Thank you for your interest in the position with ECA!
Apply for Lecturer in Enterprise Resource Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly