Program Manager, Executive Education Program
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Residing in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
Graduate School of Business is looking to hire three full time Program Managers, Executive Education Programs with the department of Executive Education. Administer and support executive education courses and programs
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Participate in outreach activities that may include communications and coordination of events.
- Act as key contact for participants and prospective participants during outreach, recruiting, admission, and program delivery.
- Represent the online executive education program to internal and external constituencies.
- Implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the online executive education courses and programs.
- Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends to support marketing, admission, program delivery, and program design.
- Formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function.
- Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures.
- Actively and proactively participate in efforts to improve processes.
- Assist with creating and managing budgets, monitoring and approving expenditures, and monitoring and approving revenue collection.
- Be flexible to completing any other additional assigned duties.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task, and manage last-minute needs and changes gracefully.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment and creative problem solving skills in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable, energetic and passionate about online education.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Stanford’s dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
- We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and résumé along with your online application.
Job Code: 4121
Employee Status: Regular
Requisition ID: 83717