Lecturer, Exercise, Health and Sport Psychology
- Joondalup Campus
- $99,043 - $117,312
- Part-time, Ongoing
The School of Medical and Health Sciences at Edith Cowan University (ECU) offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. Academics in the School are involved in research and teaching relating to a wide range of allied, public and occupational health disciplines.
ECU is currently seeking an experienced Exercise, Health and Sport Psychologist for a part-time ongoing position. This position offers excellent opportunities to pursue an academic career and to make a real difference in the teaching of Exercise and Sport Science students.
You will be required to participate in the Discipline’s teaching, research and scholarly activities to enhance the teaching program in the area of Exercise, Health and Sport Psychology.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Demonstrate achievement of excellence in teaching;
- Have professional experience as an exercise and/or health and/or sport psychologist
- Provide evidence of effective supervision to completion of students undertaking research; and
- Have a developing research track record.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This part time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $99,043 - $117,312 pa (paid on a pro-rata basis) plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested applicants are welcome to email Professor Rob Newton on email@example.com for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the Capabilities in the Selection Criteria.
Applications close on Sunday 4th August 2019 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Joondalup
- Permanent Psychology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Joondalup
- Permanent Social Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Joondalup
- Permanent Sport Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Joondalup
- Permanent Life sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Joondalup