Research Assistant: Virtual reality-NEgative Symptom Therapy (V-NEST)
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join one of our most exciting research projects to develop a new treatment for the negative symptoms of psychosis using Virtual Reality.
The post holder will have a key role in supporting most areas of the project including technology development and adaptation, participants’ recruitment and assessment.
The project has active links with VR industries and will also allow to work closely with clinical colleagues in the South London and Maudsley specialist psychosis services.
The successful candidate will be a curious, well organised, independent and self-driven individual with an interest in using technology to improve psychological interventions. A first degree (2:1 or higher) is essential as is experience of working with and recruiting people with mental health problems for research projects. An interest in digital health would be highly advantageous, as would a desire to contribute to the next generation of personalised psychological interventions for people with negative symptoms of psychosis.
This post is supervised by Dr Matteo Cella and Dr Lucia Valmaggia.
This post will be offered on a fixed-term contract for 16 months.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.
The selection process will include a panel interview.
This post closes on 4 August 2019.
To apply, please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online.
More searches like this
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Computer Science Other Research Related jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Other Research Related jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Other Research Related jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Psychology Other Research Related jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Social Sciences Other Research Related jobs in London (Greater)