Future Students Manager, Americas and Europe
- Exciting international role at Australia’s Global University
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $106K-$120K + 17% Superannuation + annual leave loading
- Continuing full time role
- International travel required, based on Kensington Campus
The Future Students Manager (Americas & Europe) is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and initiatives aimed at attracting and converting international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
The role of Future Students Manager (Americas & Europe) reports to the Head of Partnerships (Rest of World) and Global Education and has 2 direct reports.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated success implementing international student recruitment campaigns, programs and initiatives.
- Must have a strong understanding of Americas/Latin America &/or Europe cultural landscape and the various digital channels and interaction points.
- Proven experience streamlining processes and exceptional internal liaison with the ability to create engaging reports.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and substantial experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience with international student recruitment.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Sunday 28th July before 11 pm
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply