The Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD), part of the Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (VPTL) is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to maintain and strengthen its leading position in lifelong and online learning. The position will manage one or more programs that are part of portfolio of professional programs delivered online and in person. In this fast-paced environment, the successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset that is driven by a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to professional learners. This entrepreneurial approach should be coupled with a strong ability to execute and operate complex programs and strong attention to detail. The candidate must possess exceptional communication and collaboration skills, background in training or education is desired. The position will manage program operations, track customer feedback and financial results, work closely with faculty to develop new offerings, conduct market analysis, and manage new program development. The position will interface closely with SCPD personnel responsible for marketing, customer service and support, finances, instructional design, event services, and course production.
This is a wonderful department that works well as a team! If you are looking for a position in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
SCPD website: http://scpd.stanford.edu/
- End to end management of professional education offerings, delivered online or in-person. Ongoing management of existing programs includes tracking of program results and enrollments, serving as point of contact for faculty and clients in the program, working with various teams across VPTL/SCPD to streamline responses to customer inquiries, marketing activities, enrollment processes, etc.
- Continuously collaborate with the marketing team to plan for campaigns and marketing activities, review enrollment trends of programs, adapt marketing messaging, and improve outreach methods.
- Ensure a high quality experience for learners in the program. This includes working with faculty to ensure program design is optimal and with other VPTL teams to ensure relevant features are implemented in enrollment platform or learning management system
- Actively participates in efforts to improve processes, programs and business across the department.
- Implement conversion strategy to meet product/program goals.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations regarding the direction of the program or product.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Experience in delivery and management of educational offerings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with managing products/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of various marketing elements (e.g. pricing, audience, channels, communication).
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience lifecycle and ability to convert leads into new business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Certifications and Licenses:
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job
Job Code: 4916
Employee Status: Fixed-Term
Requisition ID: 83684