Assistant for the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education
Deadline 26 Jul 2019
Start date 1st September 2019
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant for the Department of of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education with specialisation for Methodology of Vocational Subjects (for Economics and Management) (part-time 0,5).
- Graduate in Economics and Management at a relevant university, Graduate in Vocational Subjects Teaching is an advantage,
- The ongoing Ph.D. study in programme Methodology of Vocational Subjects is an advantage,
- Prerequisites for scientific work, teaching experience in university course,
- Potential for participation in international teaching and scholarly activities (a list of home and foreign internships, conferences, participation in projects, and publishing activities required),
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2 - C1 level),
- Ability to teach in the Czech language; proved by a certificate (at least C1 level) in the case of non-native language.
Applications together with a structured CV, cover letter and photocopies of documents on education, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, is collecting until 26.07.2019.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/48049