Assistant Professor in Global Health and Health Security
Assistant Professor in Global Health and Health Security 【The Ph. D. Program in Global Health and Health Security】
The College of Public Health at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor position in the Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security.
Contract type: Full-time Job Description
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph. D. in Public Health or Medical related field and specialized in Global Health, Health Policy, Global epidemic or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Public Health at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$111,810NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications:
- With Ph. D. in Global health, health policy or global epidemic related areas or related discipline.
- Preferably research filed is relevant for the prevention and control of infectious disease.
- Must be able to teach in English.
- Preferably two years’ post-doctoral fellowships, or work experience in global health or related field.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Ph. D. Program in Global Health and Health Security, College of Public Health
Taipei Medical University Daan Campus
12F., No.172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31, 2019
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Jewel Chu at email@example.com