Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Aerospace Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
- Make Significant Contributions to the Teaching & Research at RMIT
- Continuing Position based in Bundoora
- Attractive Salary + 17% Superannuation + Flexible Working Arrangements
This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to the teaching and research efforts within Aerospace Engineering and Aviation. You will participate in the academic activities of the School and the College and to pursue a program of professional development consistent with the strategic goals of the School. As a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer within the Discipline of Aerospace Engineering and Aviation, you will undertake high quality teaching, research and industry engagement in the designated field both nationally and internationally.
Skills & Experience Required
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in teaching at tertiary education level resulting in high student satisfaction
- Proven track record of academic and/or professional achievement in Aerospace Engineering and Aviation
- Published high quality research in internationally recognised journals
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as the ability to work collaboratively and collegiately within a culturally diverse environment
- A PhD in Engineering or relevant field.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise in which teaching, research and engagement are central to achieving positive impact and creating life-changing experiences for our students.
The School of Engineering comprises a diverse range of disciplines: Aerospace Engineering and Aviation; Chemical and Environmental Engineering; Civil and Infrastructure Engineering; Electrical and Biomedical Engineering; Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering; Manufacturing, Materials and Mechatronics Engineering; Mechanical and Automotive Engineering.
As a top 100 University in the world for engineering (2015 QS Rankings by Faculty; Engineering and Technology), RMIT Engineering provides students with work-relevant education programs, access to excellent research facilities and opportunities to engage in creative real-world project work through robust relations with local and international industry leaders.
For further information please contact Pier Marzocca on +61 3 9925 6061 or to view a position description, visit yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job reference number 573050.
Applications close on Wednesday 24th July 2019.
Applicants are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.