Occupational Therapy Clinical Supervisor
4 days left
- Part Time
- Fixed Term (3 years), Part Time (0.8FTE)
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton (generous relocation packages available)
- Total Remuneration at 0.8FTE: Acad A – $64,282 to $86,912 pa / Acad B – $91,489 to $108,648 pa
- Remuneration inclusive of cash salary, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Make your entry into the world of academia and complement your industry experience by joining a team of passionate and dedicated professionals at the CQUniversity Rockhampton Health Clinic – a public access clinic with state-of-the-art health facilities designed to provide a practical learning environment for our students. From oral health to speech pathology, physiotherapy to podiatry, and now occupational therapy – work in partnership with the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service to deliver a diverse range of health services that serve our local community.
As a registered practice educator, you will supervise and assess occupational therapy students undertaking practice placements ensuring they meet clinical practicum requirements. With a strong focus on health and safety and following procedures, you will support, guide, and educate students on best practice within a clinical setting, helping them to achieve full qualifications and accreditation. Engaging with individuals and community groups, you will also tailor and deliver quality occupational therapy services meeting client needs using best practice guidelines.
Rockhampton is the ideal location to launch the next stage of your career and our generous relocation packages will support you and your family to make the move. Rated among Australia’s top 20 most familyfriendly cities, sub-tropical Rockhampton offers the best of cosmopolitan living in a regional setting. The region boasts affordable housing, quality education, and a thriving cultural arts scene. Just a short 30-minute drive to coastal Yeppoon, Rockhampton puts you right on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Completion of a Masters qualification in occupational therapy (or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training) with current registration with AHPRA.
- Extensive clinical experience as an occupational therapist and a demonstrated capacity for inspirational teaching in clinical education.
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong ability to liaise and negotiate with a variety of clients, staff and students.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 21 July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33173
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply