Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Medical Imaging
3 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay
- Total Remuneration
- Academic Level B $114, 361 to $135,810 pa (including salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
- Academic Level C $140,098 to $161,106 pa (including salary of $118,385 to $136,137 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working in the Medical Imaging team within the School of Health Medical and Applied Science (SHMAS), you will have the opportunity to kick-start your academic career or further develop your academic profile. Join likeminded academic professionals in Health, Medical and Applied Sciences some of which classed as worldrenowned academic staff who are engaged in prominent applied research projects, clinical supervision and practice, teaching and consulting, plus industry and community collaboration across multiple disciplines and teachings.
As the Lecturer / Senior Lecturer you will bring a wealth of industry knowledge and specialist experience into Medical Imaging academia in CQUniversity. This is your opportunity to shape the future of Medical Imaging and transform students of today into clinical specialists of tomorrow.
- Eligibility for registration with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (MRPBA).
- Academic Level B - you will bring to the position completion of an undergraduate qualification in Diagnostic radiography and
- At least 5 years of clinical experience with current professional credentialing as a Diagnostic Radiographer.
- Academic Level C - you will bring to the position a Diploma or Degree credential in Diagnostic Radiography, and completion of a Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Medical Radiation Sciences, Tertiary Education or other relevant field and,
- Significant clinical and educational experience with current professional credentialing as a Diagnostic Radiographer.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 18th July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33166
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply