Manager, Digital Experience
- Fixed Term (up until 28 August 2020), Full Time
- Marketing Directorate
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Salary $97,047 to $109,194 pa (plus 9.5% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Our digital experience specialists are the powerhouse behind CQUniversity’s online presence, both paid and organic driving demand and brand recognition nationally and internationally. Join a large, cross-campus team of knowledgeable professionals and refine your expertise in brand and reputation building and online marketing and contribute to the development of new strategies within a broad range of platforms and systems.
As the Manager, Digital experience you will help lead the team to develop, implement and optimise the University’s digital presence and onsite user experience. Use your enhanced skills in research, retargeting, personalisation, search (paid and organic) and optimisation to create a successful customer experience.
- Postgraduate qualification and extensive relevant experience, or extensive management experience and proven management expertise, or an equivalent combination for relevant experience and education/training.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with a range of software and web tools including:
- Large enterprise web content management systems, particularly SQUIZ CMS.
- HTML coding and CSS (Cascading Sheet Styles).
- Google Marketing Platform (Google Ads, Analytics, Dashboards, Optimizely and other relevant tools).
- SEO, SEM, Adobe CS6 or CC, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier Pro, After Affects, Auditions and Photoshop.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning, to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, develop and implement digital projects and campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Web and application development and management.
- User Experience (UX), web design and information architecture (IA).
- Social medial and advertising.
- Genuine interest in digital, social media and related new technology.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Tuesday 2nd July 2019
When submitting your application, please include the following:
Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.