- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- $104, 618- $117,875 plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 6 Month Fixed-Term
- 35hr per week
Specific responsibilities for this role operational and strategic include:
- Provide high level advice on operational and strategic matters, leveraging relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that the faculty can capitalise on opportunities and meet its strategic imperatives.
- Oversee the management of the day to day operational needs of the Dean’s office and lead the provision of high quality administrative and project support to the BE Executive.
- Manage and contribute to the development and review of the faculty’s strategic and operational business plans and reporting.
- Drive key projects that contribute to the Faculty’s success and ensure that are aligned with the faculty’s strategy, specifically in areas of staff and student experience, financial viability and high quality research.
- Innovatively develop, implement and manage efficient processes and procedures to support the faculty.
- Support the Head of School with student grievances and processes associated with the workload model.
- Business writing & reporting, including the preparation and drafting of business cases, policy documents, briefing papers, and progress reporting.
- Researching, analysing and reporting on viability to the faculty’s executive on strategic projects as they emerge.
- Represent the faculty at meetings as required.
- Manage the two Executive Assistants and the Project Officer ensuring deliverables are met and provide guidance and coordination of major projects.
- Ensure hazards and risks are identified and controlled for tasks, projects and activities that pose a health and safety risk within your area of responsibility.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Thursday 30th June 11.00pm Australian, Eastern Standard time
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.