Qualifying Specialist, Telephone/Live Chat
Location: Manchester St James's
Closing date: 15/07/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Commercial - Student Management Centre - Customer Services
In this demanding and exciting position, you will play a crucial role by acting as the first point of contact for learners who want to develop and the business partners that strive for growth. Working in our Student Management Centre you are responsible for all platforms of initial communication. In this fast paced and busy environment, you will action and direct queries to various business functions via telephone, email and live chat who will then further their educational needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Acting as the first point of contact for students and employers, making outbound calls to warm leads and receiving inbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Respond to customers who express and interest in BPP via Live Chat, answering questions effectively and efficiently in line with guidelines
- Interface with other departments within the organization, navigate company's customer information systems and displays a fundamental knowledge of company, services and products to research and respond to customer inquiries.
- To consistently provide a proactive level of support to always meet customers’ expectations, within specified SLA’s
- To adhere to the company’s data quality measures by logging, tracking and maintaining up to date student records.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR ROLES
You must have proven ability in the following areas:
- Previous outbound experience or demonstrable skills
- Experience of working and thrive in a targeted environment
- High levels of self-motivation
- A positive and helpful attitude with customers
- IT literate and competent using databases and spreadsheets