Male Program Manager
The Student Affairs Deanship seeks an incumbent for the position of Male Program Manager to manage the Student Affairs operations in the Abu Dhabi Male Campus and support the development of each Unit within the Student Affairs Deanship: Student Counseling Center, Student Leadership Department, Alumni and Student Careers Office and Student Support Unit.
Also, to work with the Dean on reviewing, aligning and enhancing Student Affairs policies, procedures, and strategic plans to ensure SMART and robust programs and services are offered in line with UAE National Agenda.
- Coordinates with the Student Affairs units for the planning, organizing programs and activities in line with institutional goals and objectives.
- Supports Student Affairs’ implementation of short and long term organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures.
- Monitors and evaluates strategic and operational effectiveness and effects changes as required and offers recommendations to the Dean for improvement and enhancement of consumer satisfaction.
- Works with the Dean on designing, implementing, and maintaining an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the University’s goals and objectives, including recruitment, training, supervision, professional development, and evaluation of division staff.
- Works closely with the units under Student Affairs for developing new initiatives and ensures the continual improvement of student support and development programs.
- Provides management for the Abu Dhabi Male campus programs and activities under the Student Affairs Deanship.
- Proposes new Student Affairs policies and procedures incorporating the most effective student-centered programs and in support of university standards and expectations.
- Ensures the implementation of best practices in Student Affairs and that services meet the highest professional standards and frameworks.
- Leads the development and submission of internal and external reports, assessment and evaluation of programs and initiates improvements.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the line manager.
Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience working in the Higher Education Sector of which 5 years are in Leadership development field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.