Teacher in Business, PNG Project
- Fixed Term (until 24 December 2019), Full Time
- School of Business & Law
- CQUniversity Rockhampton City
- Total Salary $68,437 to $87,929 pa (excluding superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Business and Law offers a range of accredited programs designed in collaboration with industry that produce job-ready graduates. A growing scholastic entity, we feature a variety of teaching channels, including classroom, online and blended. We’re focussed on quality teaching and research outcomes within an innovative and dynamic environment.
This position provides you with a unique opportunity to deliver quality learning services to domestic and international students studying both online and on-campus. You will utilise your experience of outcome focused vocational education and training programs, and benefit from working in a collaborative environment, dedicated to continuous improvement and positive business outcomes.
You will have demonstrated experience managing and teaching learning programs to classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients. With three or more years’ experience in a business environment, you will deliver the Certificate III and Certificate IV in Business to successfully develop students’ skills and knowledge within the fields of administration, basic projects and systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in a business environment.
- Experience teaching learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – TAE40116
- Certificate IV in Business/Business Administration
- Diploma of Business/Business Administration (desirable).
- Experience teaching international students (desirable).
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 24th June 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33159
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply