Campus Technology Coordinator
- Fixed Term (until 24 Dec 2019), Full Time
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Salary $78,266 to $84,250 pa (plus superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Are you a team player with a keen attention to detail and well-developed IT skills? An exciting opportunity is available for a Campus Technology Coordinator to join our Information and Technology Directorate. You will work within a strong, innovative and agile team environment that focusses on staff development and keeping up with immerging trends in technology and user experience. We’re a high-growth business area that works to deliver high quality tech support for learning, teaching, research and corporate functions within the CQUniversity community
You will be responsible for coordinating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) support on the Melbourne Campus by using your exceptional customer service skills, your advanced technical skills & your ‘can do attitude’ to resolve customer problems on site, to follow through on more extensive problems and negotiate with key stakeholders solutions.
- Proven knowledge, expertise and/or experience in the support of ICT systems and services, including (but not limited to):
- Multimedia services, such as video conferencing, educational technology and digital video and audio production
- Office productivity software
- Communication/collaboration software
- Operating systems used within the University sector, including Microsoft and Macintosh
- Educational technology systems including but not limited to data projectors, theatre control systems and audio systems.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Friday 28 June 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33164
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply