Post Doctoral Fellow, Physics
Organization Name Physics
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
- Processing sol-gel Dielectric coatings and Other Deposition techniques,
- Hands-on wet-chemicals including handling acids experience.
- Familiar with characterization techniques all or part of the following: chemical, structural, optical, luminescence, electrical and mechanical.
- Good communications skills and good writing skills, preferable good record of publications.
- Utilization of chemical station with fume-hood
- Experience with Sol-Gel Processes
- Familiarity with deposition and growth of Oxides and Dielectrics
- Handling Chemicals necessary for preparation of sol-gel solutions
- Experience with many analytical techniques necessary to characterize dielectrics, semiconductors and interfaces [chemical, optical, structural, electrical and mechanical].
- Assisting with Graduate Students day-to-day dealings.
Ph.D. in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Wet-chemicals, Sol-Gel processes, thermal processes, chemical processes – desired experience in etching and CVD, various analytical techniques required to study interfaces, surfaces, and semiconductors.
How To Apply
- Research Interest Statement
- 3 Professional References
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).