JCU are calling for expressions of interest in a Digital Assistant on a casual basis (up to approximately 20 hours per week) based at the Cairns campus ($31.54 per hour). This is a pivotal role in promoting our world-class achievements to key stakeholders around the globe.
As part of the Office of International directorate, International recruitment is responsible for the recruitment of high quality, genuine international students to the University’s pathway & degree programs.
What you can accomplish in the role
You will have the opportunity to join our expanding marketing and recruitment team by sharing your passion for digital storytelling. Coordinating the day-to-day web publishing and content updates for the University as well as JCU college international website and social media platforms will be a rewarding experience.
Under the direction of the Team Leader, you will develop creative digital stories, blogs, tweets, social media campaigns, e-newsletters and assist other JCU colleagues by providing technical support.
What you will bring to the role
A knack for developing and choosing content that is eye-catching across our global platforms is essential. You are a social media guru, who has the capability to spot opportunities to promote JCU’s strengths across multiple platforms to a diverse and international audience.
A relevant degree in Digital Media, Communications or Public Relations will be highly regarded. Experience with developing effective social media campaigns is essential as well as a track record of content that you have developed which has had a high volume of engagement with social media audiences.
How to Apply
Visit the Careers at JCU website - vacancy reference 16761 Applications will be kept active on file for 6 months.
- Resume/CV; tailored to highlight your relevant experience in relation to the requirements of the role, including key achievements from current or former positions.
- Covering Letter; 1-2 page covering letter discussing your motivation for the role and how you believe your skills and experience would ensure your success in this position
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Communication & Media Studies Marketing & Communications jobs in Townsville
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Marketing & Communications jobs in Townsville
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Marketing & Communications jobs in Townsville
- Fixed Term Physics & Astronomy Marketing & Communications jobs in Townsville