Marketing Sales and Student Recruit Officer
- Full time, Contract roles until December 31, 2019 (potential extension based on funding)
- HEO6 $76,199 - $82,355 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
About the role
The Marketing, Sales and Student Recruitment Officer (Postgraduate) is responsible for providing high quality stakeholder management and customer service support. The role is required to deliver personalised one on one consultations with prospective postgraduate students and represent the University at student recruitment events and expos.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide specialist postgraduate information to prospective students
- Case manage prospective students from initial enquiry through to enrollment
- Project manage activities to facilitate postgraduate student recruitment initiatives
- Ensure professional standards are applied and maintained to all postgraduate course enquiries
- Other duties as requested by the Marketing, Sales and Student Recruitment Advisor, that is commensurate with the classification of this position and with the knowledge skills and training of the incumbent
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- Degree with subsequent relevant experience to consolidate the theories and principles learned, or extensive experience, leading to either the development of specialist expertise or to the development of broad knowledge in an administrative field, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with senior academic staff, potential postgraduate students and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in organising student related activities
- Ability to provide prospective postgraduate students accurate and professional course information.
- Experience in assisting event management, including planning and promotion
- Evidence of an ability to self-manage and work as part of, and contribute to a team
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Thursday the 20th of June
Position Enquiries: Daniel Fary, Marketing Sales and Student Recruit Advisor
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Advisor Lauren Toledo on +61 (03) 9479 5191
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 558269 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.