Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in Food Technology
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s university of applied learning. It aims to be a leader in innovative university education by integrating learning, industry and community. SIT offers applied degree programmes targeted at growth sectors of the economy. As a new university, SIT offers its own applied degree programmes with a unique pedagogy that integrates work and study. It also offers specialised degree programmes in partnership with world-class universities.
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor (Food Technology)
As a faculty member, you will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in the Food Technology Programme and be involved in applied research activities in the Food Science and Technology space.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- A PhD or equivalent from a reputable university in Food Technology/Processing
- Industrial experience in the food and nutraceuticals industry preferred
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with SIT today!
Interested applicants please apply through our careers page at careers.singaporetech.edu.sg
For more about us, visit http://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Academic Posts jobs in Singapore
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Professors / Chairs jobs in Singapore
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Singapore
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Singapore