Experience the Chinese culture and lifestyle while working in a friendly and rewarding teaching position! Waikato Institute of Technology (“Wintec”) is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes of technology, which helps to drive the development of a skilled workforce not only in New Zealand but also around the world.
We are now looking for an experienced Business Teacher to teach for Wintec in Guizhou, China. We have a fixed term position up to one academic year, teaching in the classroom up to approximately 18 hours per week, starting in September 2019!
If you are positive, resilient, passionate about helping students and comfortable with ongoing changes, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business.
- Have minimum two years’ business teaching experience at a tertiary level.
- Preferably, have some recent industry experience in the business management field with expertise on at least one of the follow areas: human resources, finance, entrepreneurship, management.
- Previous experience working with young Chinese adult learners with low-level English skills.
- Experience working internationally ideal but not mandatory.
What we will offer:
- Competitive remuneration, which includes paid breaks, full international travel insurance, free accommodation, flights between China and country of residence etc.
- Work visa sponsorship
- An enriching and challenging teaching experience and an supportive work atmosphere
If this sounds like something that you want to do, please apply online now.
For more information on this role, please see the attached position description.