Lecturer in Medical Sonography
MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY VACANCIES AT CQUNIVERSITY
Work for an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances
Be part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four-year Medical Sonography course in Australia. Take your career to a new level and help train the future professionals of the sonography industry. Balance working part-time and maintain a shift within your current workplace or take the next step and become a full-time academic – the choice is yours. Let us help you reinvigorate your career – we’ll even support you in moving to a new location with our generous relocation packages.
- VRN 33068 – Clinical Academic Medical Sonography – Continuing, Part-Time (0.8FTE) – Melbourne
- VRN 33069 – Clinical Academic Medical Sonography – Continuing, Part-Time (0.6FTE) – Sydney
- VRN 33070 – Clinical Academic Medical Sonography – Continuing, Part-Time (0.5FTE) – Mackay Ooralea
- VRN 33072 – Lecturer Medical Sonography – Continuing, Part-Time (0.6FTE) – Sydney
- VRN 33073 – Lecturer Medical Sonography – Continuing, Part-Time (0.8FTE) – Perth
ABOUT THE ROLES
As a Clinical Academic you will combine working as a sonographer within a clinical environment with teaching and research responsibilities. You will use your industry relationships to secure placement opportunities for students and continue to grow your sonography experience within a clinic environment using state of the art equipment. You will oversee student learning and assess the practical application of skills within the clinic environment.
As a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver profession-specific units, and coordinate both academic and clinical units. You will also be involved in collaborative research opportunities which drive the delivery and growth of the School’s undergraduate/postgraduate courses.
BENEFITS OF ACADEMIC LIFE
Start making a meaningful impact on your industry and become a true leader within it. Be mentored by the best of the best and take your place alongside world-renowned academics engaged in prominent applied research projects, clinical supervision and practice, teaching and consulting. Enjoy greater autonomy and flexibility in your work and relish in CQUniversity’s generous employment benefits.
REMUNERATION PACKAGES (BASED ON 1.0FTE)
- Academic Level B – $114,361 to $135,810 pa / Academic Level C – $140,098 to $161,106 pa
- Remuneration inclusive of annual cash salary, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
- Plus, a generous 20% market loading allowance based on annual cash salary
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- All Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 8 July 2019
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.