Lecturer in Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology
ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY VACANCIES AT CQUNIVERSITY
Work for an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances
Take your career to a new level and help train the future professionals of the echocardiography industry. Balance working part-time and maintain a shift within your current workplace to have the best of both worlds – academia and industry. Let us help you reinvigorate your career. We’ll even support you in moving to a new location with our generous relocation packages.
- VRN 33085 – Lecturer Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology – Continuing, Part-Time (0.6FTE) – Sydney
- VRN 33160 – Lecturer Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology – Continuing, Full-Time – Sydney or Brisbane
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Lecturer, you’ll develop and deliver profession-specific and inter-professional units in both face-to-face and online modes and coordinate both academic and clinical units where required. You’ll perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
BENEFITS OF ACADEMIC LIFE
Start making a meaningful impact on your industry and become a true leader within it. Be mentored by the best of the best and take your place alongside world-renowned academics engaged in prominent applied research projects, clinical supervision and practice, teaching and consulting. Enjoy greater autonomy and flexibility in your work and relish in CQUniversity’s generous employment benefits.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A post-graduate qualification in Echocardiography, eligibility for registration with the ASAR and extensive clinical experience as an Echocardiographer.
- A detailed understanding of current professional and educational issues in Echocardiography.
- A demonstrated ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students and support their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE (BASED ON 1.0FTE)
- Academic Level B – $114,361 to $135,810 pa
- Remuneration inclusive of annual cash salary, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
- Plus, a generous 20% market loading allowance based on annual cash salary
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 8 July 2019
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply