Program Officer, HEPPP
6 days left
- Full Time
- Fixed Term (until 31st December 2019), Full Time
- Student Experience Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $67,668 to $76,118 pa (plus superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working within the Student Experience and Governance Division, you will be a part of the CQUniversity Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Program (HEPPP). CQUni HEPPP aims to ensure that Australians from low socio–economic (SES) backgrounds, who have the ability to study at university have the opportunity to do so.
Funded by the Australian Government, CQUni HEPPP undertakes activities and implements strategies that aim to improve access to undergraduate courses for students from low SES backgrounds, as well as improving the retention and completion rates of these students.
As the Program Officer – HEPPP you will support the administrative functions of the overall program management of CQUni HEPPP, by assisting with drafting and preparing documents, submissions and proposals, through to specific program/initiative related materials for CQUni HEPPP. You will play an integral role in ensuring records management and databases are accurately maintained to ensure program/initiative information and milestones are tracked and available for use.
- A high- level of proficiency in the operation of computers with advanced skills in MS Office Suite.
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills, working cooperatively and collaboratively with the team.
- Confident interpersonal skills, strong communications (oral and written) and the ability to write reports and contribute to publication and/or presentations.
- Ability to acquire knowledge about relevant policies, procedures, programs and requirements.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 23rd June 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 3314
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply