- Continuing, Full Time
- International Directorate
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $80,079 to $90,078 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $67,668 to $76,118 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Develop your career within a dynamic team focussed on forward-thinking and future-proofing. Our employees are important to us: at CQUniversity you will benefit from a generous 6 weeks’ leave (including a period of closure over Christmas and New Year), 17% superannuation, staff study support, and in-house training opportunities.
In this role, you will provide timely and effective executive support to the Director - International. You will act as a first point of contact with a high degree of professionalism and initiative, provide extensive diary and email management, while effectively managing stakeholder relationships with internal and external customers. The successful applicant will have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that demonstrate a strong focus on the provision of quality customer service, a strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and show initiative.
- Proficient knowledge in the use of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite, and large corporate information systems including CRM.
- Knowledge, or ability to acquire knowledge of University policies and procedures and broad awareness of issues in a tertiary environment.
- Completed a relevant Degree; or hold extensive experience and management expertise in an administrative field.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 18 June 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33119
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.