Special Scientist, Department of Architecture
Category: 22 months Contract
Location: University of Cyprus, Nicosia
The Department of Architecture, University of Cyprus, announces one (1) vacancy for a part time Special Scientist position, for the research project ACT_Architectural Education for Conflict Transformation.
B.Sc. in Architecture or relevant field
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments, collect and analyze data
- Facilitate the organization of workshops, dissemination activities, and other
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
We are looking for the employment of a high calibre individual who demonstrates the following attributes:
- Strong writing, communication, and organization skills
- Fluent (verbal and in writing) in Greek and English
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn and take initiatives
- Strong problem‐solving skills
- Excellent team skills
The monthly employment cost for part time employment (72 hrs/month) is €725 (€10.07/hr). From this amount employer and employee contributions to the various Government Funds will be deducted. The initial contract is for 22 months, starting on the 1st of July 2019. 13th salary is not provided.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- letter of interest for the position
- full cv
- copies of degrees and transcripts
- name and contact details of two referees for recommendation letters.
by email to the following addresses: email@example.com by 21.06.2019.
For more information please contact: Nadia Charalambous; tel no. 22892965, email: firstname.lastname@example.org