6 days left
- Full Time
We have an opportunity for a full time (36.25 hours) continuing Electrician to join our world leading University based in Townsville.
Why work for JCU
We support our people through the provision of:
- generous superannuation scheme with 17% employer contributions
- enjoy work and life balance with a 36.25 hour working week
- five weeks’ annual recreation leave
- ongoing professional and career development
- attractive options for salary packaging
- well-equipped facilities including on-campus, gym, pool & childcare
What you will bring to the role
You are a certified Electrical Fitter Mechanic with relevant electrical experience who is capable of ensuring the operational integrity of the electrical assets on the University’s Townsville campus.
Knowledge of building and distributed electrical systems to carry out asset maintenance and minor construction works, ensuring compliance with codes of practice and industry regulations is essential for this role.
How to Apply
- Visit the Careers at JCU website - vacancy reference 16792
- Applications close Sunday 23 rd June at 11 pm