Chef De Partie
Hospitality Conference Catering Services
Salary: £19,730 to £22,659 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Friday 21 June 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Hospitality, Catering & Conference Services – University of Surrey
We are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to work with the team at the Hillside restaurant. You will be part of the team providing fantastic food and drink offer for the students and staff. Upon appointment to the role you will assist with a refresh of the current food offer providing creativity, quality and innovation.
We expect you to interact regularly with the students, staff and visitors who enjoy our food – and to work with the Head Chef to develop new ideas, concepts and food innovations to maximise sales.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, discounted sports club membership and free meals when on duty.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure that cooking and presentation of food is to a consistent high standard
- Ensure food production and time scheduled are achieved when required
- Assist in the development of Kitchen Assistants
- To input new ideas and food styles
- Have experience of high volume food production
- Be able to work under pressure
- Understand the Head Chef and Customer needs in relation to the business
For more information and to apply online, please download the further details and click on the 'apply online' button above.
We acknowledge, understand and embrace diversity.