Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Chiropractic
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Brisbane (generous relocation packages available)
- Total Remuneration: Academic C $140,098 to $161,106 pa / Academic D $168,123 to $184,937 pa
- Remuneration inclusive of cash salary plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity’s innovative approach within dual sector education has proudly afforded us the highest share of students from first-in-family, Indigenous, low socio-economic, mature-age or disadvantaged backgrounds than any other Australian university.
Join a small yet high-performing team of supportive, friendly and passionate academics and collaborate closely with them to craft and deliver flexible and innovative teaching practices. We do things differently at CQUniversity and this role is your chance to be a part of building a course that is less traditional from the rest. We pride ourselves on the strong industry links and partnerships we’ve built to cement our course as a lead offering within industry. CQUniversity is proud of its Chiropractic course offerings and embraces its future academic direction, and we want you to be a part of its remarkable trajectory.
We aim to support the academic development needs of our staff and provide an array of opportunities to help them grow into the best academics they can be. You’ll be working alongside fellow discipline and industry experts every day and will be consistently supported to attend industry conferences, events and other opportunities to develop your academic capabilities.
With our Chiropractic course offered in Brisbane, Sydney and Mackay, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – regional and metro. Make the move to glorious Brisbane to enjoy its cosmopolitan lifestyle, world-class galleries, thriving live music scene and fabulous café culture fit seamlessly within its warm climate. Allow our generous relocation packages to take you and your family there to start the next chapter in your career.
- Possession of doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline with significant experience.
- Proven ability to effectively teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students with a strong track record of quality teaching evidenced by student and/or peer feedback.
- Demonstrated capacity to attract competitive external funding grants and the ability to engage in research in areas of research strength.
- Demonstrated ability to provide inspiring leadership in research, teaching, and/or academic governance.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 18 July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33152
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.