Research Officer, Centre for Alcohol Policy Research
- Play a key role in undertaking alcohol research at CAPR
- Full-time Fixed Term Contract for 12 months, Melbourne Bundoora Campus
- $65,996 - $89,021 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The Centre for Alcohol Policy Research (CAPR) is an innovative, excellent research facility at the forefront of alcohol policy development. In strong partnership between Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE) and La Trobe University, the centre conducts a broad range of work aimed at reducing alcohol-related harm.
The successful candidate will work within a project team including leading Australian researchers in the field and will lead key analyses of survey and other Centre data dealing with alcohol consumption and related harm in Australia. This position will also work together with the Centre Administrator and Project Coordinator and the Knowledge Broker on internal and external communication activities.
Skills and Experience
To succeed, you will possess:
- Completion of Honours or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- A record of publications, conference papers and/or reports
- Sound analytical skills with an ability to communicate complex information clearly
- High level organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- The ability to liaise effectively with a range of collaborators nationally and/or internationally as well as the ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: 11 pm Sunday 30th June 2019
Position Enquiries: Associated Professor Sandra Kuntsche, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Justin Bolton, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1073 or email@example.com
About La Trobe:
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.