- Full Time
Hospitality Conference Catering Services
Salary: £19,202 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Thursday 20 June 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This role will take responsibility for assisting in the day-to-day supervision of Baristas within the Starbucks Store and running fantastic shifts.
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Operational day to day supervision of staff
- Skilled job role activity such as Customer service duties, handling payments, preparation of service and customer areas.
- Operational control
- Food and Beverage
- Training duties
You will have:
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Some catering experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Experience of working within a team
HCCS are the onsite providers of food, beverage & meeting services at the University of Surrey.
Rotas are based on a rolling 5 & 7 day working week including late nights, early mornings and weekends.
You will receive a generous annual leave entitlement and excellent development opportunities; access to an award-winning pension scheme, child care assistance and discounted membership to Surrey Sports Park.
Please apply online through the button below.
For more information and to apply online, please download the further details and click on the 'apply online' button above.
We acknowledge, understand and embrace diversity.