Lecturer in Project Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $114,361 to $135,810 pa (including salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities. At CQUniversity you will be rewarded – a generous six weeks leave (including Christmas closure), 17% superannuation and a family focussed environment.
The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. With locations across Australia we hold unrivalled access as one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. CQUniversity’s Perth Campus is lively and located in the convenient CBD location. The city of Perth is beautiful, clean and spacious with excellent public transport and easy traffic. Quieter (and cheaper) than its larger cousins, the region’s bountiful beaches are great for families.
We are currently seeking a Lecturer – Project Management to conduct lectures, tutorials, and workshops, and improve unit materials to ensure student knowledge is in line with industry trends. You will be responsible for supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students, including mentoring students to achieve learning goals. You will be able to participate in research development and professional development opportunities including a three to six month Outside Studies Program (OSPRO) – allowing you to be the best educator and researcher you can be.
- Hold a postgraduate qualification in Project Management or closely related discipline. This will require a doctoral qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing, or a willingness to undertake doctoral studies.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Adult Tertiary Education.
- PMP, PRINCE2 or a CAPM certification.
- Membership with the Project Management Institute.
- Ability to teach using online learning management systems and video conferencing software.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 4 July 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33157
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.