Researcher/Senior Researcher in Sports Training, Dynamic and Kinematic Aspects of Movement
Deadline 5 Jul 2019
Start date September 2019
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies of Masaryk University announces an open position of: Researcher/Senior researcher with a focus on the research area "Sports training, Dynamic and Kinematic aspects of movement “ at the Incubator of Kinanthropological Research (IKR)
Contract start date: September 2019
- Academic staff - Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer for the Research Area "Sports training, Dynamic and Kinematic aspects of movement"
- Practice: min. 3 years in a research organization
- Experience with research projects, including international ones
- Knowledge of English at B2 level minimum
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Impactful publications in international journals, etc.
Description of main activities
- Basic and applied research conducting
- National and international research projects proposals preparations and implementation
- Under the direction of the head of the Incubator, the employee participates in the formation of research groups, organisation of conferences, seminars
- Mentoring Ph.D. students
- Participation in teaching especially in doctoral degree programs
- Participation in cooperation with research organizations and universities in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Preparation of publications as the main author (co-author).
What we offer
- part-time work or higher upon agreement
- the stability and prestige of Masaryk University
- interesting and independent work, space for your own initiative
- the possibility of personal development
- a friendly team
- motivating wage
Employee benefits (8 weeks of paid holiday per year, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, meal vouchers)
Wage conditions according to the internal wage regulation for MU employees.
Applications together with CV in the Europass format, a cover letter, photocopies of education documents, an overview of current professional experience and an overview of scientific results (publications, projects, cooperation) are accepted by the Human Resources Department of the Faculty of Sports Studies.
Include a brief draft of the project and research activities (max. 1 page A4).
Please send all required documents by 5th July 2019 in the form of an e-application (below). Additional information are provided through email address: email@example.com.