Associate Professor in Building and Construction Management
- Foster Excellence in Teaching, Research & Professional Engagement
- Building a new future for our society and take your career to the next stage
- Academic Level D Salary Range $142,438pa - $156,668pa plus 17% Super - Continuing Full-Time Opportunity
- Internally and Externally advertised
The University of Canberra works proactively with government, business and industry to serve our communities and nation, challenging the status quo, always pursuing better ways to teach, learn, research and add value.
The Faculty of Arts and Design at University of Canberra is a large and diverse faculty offering programs that range from the highly conceptual to the deeply practical. Creativity is at the core of what we do in all our programs. The Faculty invites outstanding academics to join our world class education and research team. Working as part of the innovative Faculty of Arts and Design, you will have the opportunity and be committed to making a significant contribution to the advancement of knowledge in your profession.
Reporting to the Head of School, Design and Built Environment, you will work collaboratively to design, deliver and coordinate an engaging and innovative learning environment. You will also play a key role in the development of active research program, seeking funding, conducting research and producing quality publications.
You will be known for your leadership style with high level interpersonal skills as well as a PhD. An outstanding national and international reputation as a leader with an internationally recognised track record of research in the discipline of building and construction management in the area of quantity surveying, building and construction project management and administration, and/or building technology.
The University is an Equal Opportunity employer offering excellent conditions and benefits such as flexible, family-friendly policies, on site gym, on site medical services, a supermarket and childcare facilities.
The University of Canberra is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
To be considered for this position your application must include your resume demonstrating your skills and experience in line with the key capabilities outlined in the position description.
Working Rights: Applicants who wish to apply for this position should have valid working rights or eligibility to obtain a work visa for Australia.
For job specific information: please contact Professor Charles Lemckert, Head of School, Design and Built Environment on 02 6206 8395 or via email Charles.Lemckert@canberra.edu.au
Recruitment and application questions: please contact the Recruitment team on 02 6180 8020 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Wednesday 10 July 2019
More searches like this
- Permanent Architecture Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra
- Permanent Art, Performing Arts & Design Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra
- Permanent Arts & Humanities Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra
- Permanent Civil Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra