Postdoctoral Research Fellow on the ERDF Interreg Atlantic Area Programme
Contract Type Fixed Term
Hours Full Time
Job Type Research
Salary £33,199 - £39,610 per annum
Vacancy Type Academic / Research Vacancies
Closing Date 03/07/2019
Documents 2654 Postdoc Research Fellow ARCWIND.pdf
Liverpool Logistics Offshore and Marine Research Institute (LOOM) is seeking to appoint an exceptional PDRA with expertise in rational maintenance of floating wind farms for the real time diagnosis and accurate prognosis of their status in the Atlantic Area.
The research involves close collaboration between 14 international partners and Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU). The project, funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Interreg Atlantic Area, offers a unique opportunity to conduct inter-disciplinary research with multi-national partners.
You must have expertise in any of the following areas: analysis and design of offshore floating structures, dynamic systems, damage detection/prediction, non-destructive testing, faults diagnosis and reliability analysis, vibration analysis and structural health monitoring, and big data processing. In addition, you must be capable of developing and maintaining research networks with the existing and potential partners. You will be encouraged to seek out and develop opportunities and proposals for future external funding.
This position will be offered on a fixed term contract for a period of 1 year, with an expected start date as soon as possible.
Informal enquiries may be made to Dr Musa Bashir, email: M.B.Bashir@ljmu.ac.uk.
LJMU values diversity and provides a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone can fulfil his or her potential.
Please note all of our vacancies will be closed to applications at midnight on the advertised closing date, unless otherwise stated.
More searches like this
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Research Associate jobs in Liverpool
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Physical Sciences Research Associate jobs in Liverpool
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term General Engineering Research Associate jobs in Liverpool
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Associate jobs in Liverpool
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Research Associate jobs in Liverpool