Instructor/Assistant Professor of the Department of Biophysics
Deadline 27 Jun 2019
Start date upon agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position of Instructor / Assistant professor of the Department of Biophysics of the Faculty of Medicine MU with weekly working hours: 20 - 40 hours per week.
- Completed university education in the general medicine, biophysics or in the similar field, or equivalent level of education attained abroad.
- Completed or ongoing doctoral studies in the field of medical biophysics welcome
- Professional experience in the given field, prerequisites for scientific growth
- The capability of independent pedagogical and scientific work including publishing activities
- The capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar including presentation of research results
- Very good knowledge of professional English
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Moral integrity
Start date: upon agreement
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent to the HR department of the Faculty of Medicine through e-Application (see below). More information on email: email@example.com